When you don’t use your laptop for many days and it is kept uncovered, then it’s obvious that some dust will set on it. Who would like to work with dust accumulated keyboard? It will be very irritating task. It is generally observed that users easily clean the top of the keys on the keyboard but fails to clean the space between them. If a liquid is spilled onto it, then it becomes risky as the results may lead to failure of the keyboard.
Here, in this blog, you will learn how you can carefully clean the keypad. For additional help, visit Lenovo Support helpdesk. Follow the below instructions to start the cleaning process:
• Firstly, power off your laptop to prevent any other damage.
• If you have any trash bag, keep it underneath the keyboard of the computer after unplugging it, in case it is a desktop model.
• Turn the keypad upside down to remove extra dust and lightly press these buttons to remove any loose dust present on it.
• Using a computer vacuum cleaner or a can filled with compressed air to clean the space between buttons. Such or blow out the dirt from the keypad.
• If you have alcohol at your home then use 1 tablespoon of alcohol on a soft piece of cloth and then wipe the corners of the keypad.
• Be careful and do not pour the liquor directly onto the buttons.
• You can also use a cotton ball to clean it by applying light pressure.
• Repeat this until you find it cleaned from every corner. Leave it untouched for few minutes to dry it completely and then you can use it.
In case of additional help, contact us on our toll-free Lenovo Support Phone Number 1-800-921-376 and discuss the issues related to your laptop. We promise to help you under minor to major complicated issues. Don’t delay and get in touch with us shortly.
Original Source: Learn How To Clean A Keyboard Gently Via Lenovo Technical Support
There might be two reasons of touchpad not working properly. Either it has been disabled accidentally, or the touchpad drivers may have corrupted. Re-installing the drivers and enabling the touchpad will resolve your issue.
- Press Fn and F9 keys both at the same time on your keyboard.
- Check the keypad of your Lenovo laptop if it works. Press the keys again to switch the touchpad of your system on or off.
- Connect an external mouse into a USB port on your laptop in case, if the keys didn’t response. Install the driver for external mouse by following the prompts showing on the screen. To move the mouse cursor, you can use up and down arrows keys and also Tab button. Use Enter key to click on any option.
- If your Lenovo laptop has Windows Vista then select the link in the Resources tab. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and re-install the driver.
- Open any web browser on your computer and type Synaptics.com in the address bar and hit Enter key. This website will provide you a complete generic driver for your Lenovo laptop.
- Move the pointer of the mouse over Support option on the top of the menu. Click on Drivers from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the operating system from the list given and download the appropriate driver.
- Follow the further guidelines to install the new driver on your laptop. Now, test the touchpad if it works properly.
If the above method doesn’t work then you have to ask the professionals to help you. Feel free to ask us for help at any time by dialing a toll-free Lenovo Customer Support Australia 1-800-921-376. If you feel hesitated to talk to experts on a call, then you can send us an email. Visit our website for full details on our services, email address and to have live chat with our agents.
Original Source: What To Do When Touchpad Of Lenovo Laptop Stops Working?
Wi-Fi has become the support system of our lives and thankfully we have access to this network everywhere. Technically our support system is not Wi-Fi but internet and this technology is like oxygen for internet. Phone network internet is really slow to be used for media streaming, gaming, and other heavy networking usage but this fantastic technology has got our back. So, what happens when you cannot access the WIFI network on your notebook?
If Lenovo notebook is not communicating with the WIFI network, there can be several reasons about it. Lenovo Technical Support shares two of the most common issues and their solution:
Method 1: Reset auto tuning and TCP/IP Stack
• Go to the Windows Start menu and type Command Prompt. Now click on the right button of your mouse on the Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator
• Now type the command in the appearing black window: NETSH INT IP RESET C:RESTLOG.TXT
• Hit Enter
• Again type the command NETSH INT TCP SET HEURISTICS DISABLED and press Enter
• Next, command for NETSH INT TCP SET GLOBAL AUTOTUNINGLEVEL=DISABLED and Enter
• Command NETSH INT TCP SET GLOBAL RSS=ENABLED and press Enter
Method 2: Wi-Fi power option
• Go to the Windows button and find out Network and Sharing Center
• Choose the option for Wi-Fi network in the window, this will open the Wi-Fi Status screen.
• Now, go to the Properties button and it will open another window.
• Now, in the Wi-Fi Properties window, click on Configure.
• Here you will find Power Management tab, uncheck the options and click OK.
We all need a solid Wi-Fi connection and here is the way to do it. If none of the method didn’t work for you or unable to complete the process, call us directly on our Lenovo Laptop Support Number 1-800-752-629 or you can also chat with our engineers through live chat service. You can trust us as we are serving the customers for years now with developed professionals.
Lenovo had built a high-technological machine which can perform numerous tasks. No matter if you are a college student or an entrepreneur this is for one-n-all. In the case, if you are facing any issue related to hard drive, or your system frequently gets a hang. It may require the reformatting. This will reduce the problem of the system and use can use it freely. Reformatting gives the new start to the system. The windows don’t allow the user to format the disc, which you are currently using. It means you are not able to reformat the hard drive while the window is in a working phase. So first you need to close all the windows.
The experts’ team of Lenovo Support intricate the steps to remove all the data from the laptop.
These are some steps:-
• Put the Windows installation CD on the laptop and choose to restart the system.
• Choose the key as you see the message “Press any key to boot from the CD. This will make the windows installation process start.
• Now you will get some pop-notifications, here you have to answers some messages. Keep on doing until you will get “Where do you want to install Windows? On your monitor.
• Choose the “Driver options” (Advanced) link, this you will find by the “Next” button.
• Choose the particular partition which you want to remove, and then choose the “Delete” link. Make it confirm when it is asked for to wait for the partition to get removes it completely. Then make it continue. The user needs to repeat the same process as many times as many partitions you want to remove.
• Choose the partition and make it format by the advance setting menu.
• The user can select the “Quick Format” by “NTFS” as the format of the file. Choose the “Ok” option. Now, you can also choose it with the windows reinstallation and the exit process. Remember that a computer without the operating system will not work beyond the basic startup process.
These are some basic steps to remove the data completely. In the case of trouble, you can directly contact the experts’ team of Lenovo Helpline Number Australia by dialing the given toll-free no.1-800-752-629 here you get one stop solution for all the queries.
Original Source: How To Reformat The Lenovo Laptop?
Any computer can get deteriorated after months or years of usage. When you first observe the degradation, you might see it with the sluggishness of the system. This can happen due to:
• The number of applications installed
• The number viruses and other infections that might be harboring the computer
• Absolute HDD corruption due to one reason or the other
In the case of Lenovo Thinkpad, the case of software degradation comes with an added flavor of system crash. To that end, you might just wish to restore the system to its glory days. Days when there was no system crash, no system freeze, no processing lethargy.
Fortunately you can have those days back, though the method of system recovery. This process has an essence of finality to it but considering the state of your hardware, this might be the most optimal choice.
Lenovo support Australia presents to you the way to restore your Thinkpad to its previous state
To be succinct, the entire process involves the factory reset of the computer via dealing with the BIOOPS settings. The process is rather easy one, the only catch being all your data will be kaput (more like completely erased). Therefore, before you begin with this rather drastic measure, you must first make sure that there is no relevant data still in the system. If it is, you should back them in the external hard drive. Once you have backed up the data, follow the following to get perform the restoration:
• Either restart or turn on your system (depending on the current state). Once the device starts, swiftly press upon the “Del” key to go into the service partition. If you have misses the chance, restart your PC again (or let it crash and restart, depending on the software damage)
• On the partition main menu, select the “Full Recovery” option. After that, just follow the self explanatory onscreen instructions and allow the recovery process to finish. Ideally, it should not take more than 30 minutes.
• The recovery process will completely reset the system, relieving it from all the applications, and updates as well.
• Reinstall the applications and the updates. Also, copy the backed up data back into the hardware.
• Your Thinkpad is now in its original, error free state
The data you have backed up might have some infections. Therefore, you must take our advice by contacting our experts through the toll-free Lenovo Support Number Australia 1-800-752-629. Our experts will assist during this entire reformatting process. Once you have the proper guidance, you won’t only have your complete data, but an error free system as well.
Read This Blog: How Is Lenovo Laptops Working Towards The Teenagers?